4.30.2012

Graphic designer needed

From: Lisa Lee-Herbert <lisa.leeherbert@gmail.com>
Subject: Graphic designer needed
Date: April 12, 2012 5:33:28 PM EDT

I'm reaching out because I'm working on a really great project for a
social innovation competition through school.  The idea for the
program is actually exactly in line with what I wrote about in my
business school application (but my vision for it was 5 years down the
road - I had no way of knowing that I would be able to work on it
while in school).

The organization I'm starting with some of my colleagues out here is
to improve schools (starting with Chicago Public Schools, but it could
go to other cities eventually) through helping principals strengthen
their leadership skills.  I'm working with an incredible team, but we
don't have a graphic designer (I created the logo, and it's... ok.
Far from great.).

By any chance do you or someone you know have time/interest in working
on a graphic design project to help us build a strong brand?

We are starting from scratch, so we don't exactly have a ton of cash.
I actually think connecting to a student designer would be our best
bet (someone looking to build their portfolio), but of course we want
to pay fairly.

Let me know what you think.  Thanks!!!!
-Lisa

No comments: