10.24.2010

Job @ CollegeHumor

I'm emailing to ask if you know any students or contacts who might be interested in a well paying part time freelance job here at CollegeHumor.

We are designing a book of our websites best content over the last ten years. I am designing the layouts right now, but in the next 6 weeks we are going
to need someone to help putting the 256 pg book in InDesign and get it ready for the printers. We normally have a publisher do this for the past books, but the company decided to try this one in house. The problem is that we are a website and out of me and the other designer I'm the only one with much print/publishing experience and I just can't handle laying out this book alone and also work on webdesign.

Basically we are looking for a designer who knows InDesign pretty well and understands procedures for print. Typography is also a must ;)
If you know anyone who might be interested please have them contact me at kevin.crowe@connectedventures.com and we can have them come in to interview.

Also a plus, we work in the Frank Gehry designed IAC building and we are all a bunch of young kids who like to have fun at work, so it would definitely be an incredibly cool experience regardless of the work.


Best
--
KEVIN DAVID CROWE
kevindavidcrowe.com

No comments: