9.29.2007

Comments, Questions....Need Some Help?

Have any questions, I, one of the other TAs or Genevieve can answer for you?

Please post them here.

I will create something on the right column of this blog where you can go anytime to send a comment or question to.

Remember, this is your site, so please help me shape it to what you want.

3 comments:

Joshua Winship Carpenter said...

The fonts I used on my Abe Book-

http://joshwed6pmtype.blogspot.com/

are, Woodcut, ITC New Baskerville, Bodoni, Fanzine, Cotillion Regular, Helvetica, and Vineta and were chosen for aesthetic diversity, but that was it. Should the fonts be from America mid 1800s? What are your thoughts on this? Any suggestions on a diverse family of fonts with and early to mid 1800s authenticity?

TMC said...

Have you tried using Clarendon? I'll keep trying to think of fonts. How about the Archive typefaces? If you don't have them email me at Tanya, a TA.

TMC said...

How about Playbill, which would also be somewhat darkly ironic on top of it being an appropriate typeface?